Snorkelling in Tulamben

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All - we are off to Bali on 25th Sept and I will have 3 days diving in Tulamben went there 10 years ago. My partner is a keen snorkeller and I have never snorkelled there, anyone know any good sites around Tulamben?

Also any other activities she could do on her own whilst I am diving?

Hi All - we are off to Bali on 25th Sept and I will have 3 days diving in Tulamben went there 10 years ago. My partner is a keen snorkeller and I have never snorkelled there, anyone know any good sites around Tulamben?

If you dive the famous Liberty wreck as you probably will, you partner can snorkel at the same spot and on top of fishes you partner can watch you diving, snorkeling there is also amazing...
Cheers

Hi Ardy,

You can also take a look at Coral Garden dive site, about 20 meter east of the Liberty wreck. It is a very shallow dive site, has a lot of marine life and a perfect place to some snorkelling.

Have fun on your trip!

Hi thanks for this. I also plan to dive at Seraya for the muck diving. Anything there for a snorkeller or should I send her off to a temple?

Thanks Wisnu - have given a link to Alison to see if she wants to do that day trip.

Dear Ardy,

there is also a nice Coral Garden in front of Matahari Tulamben Resort for snorkelling. And around Tulamben is nice for snorkelling and diving in Kubu, 5 km away from Tulamben.

Wish you nice dives and snorkelling in Tulamben and enjoy your holidays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom