Snorklepro Koi Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skipm45

Registered
Reaction score
A local dive shop is selling the Snorklepro (by Scubapro) Koi masks and informing customers that these masks can be used for SCUBA diving. Is this true?

If so, is there a depth rating?

Thanks.

Skip

Sorry I can't quote you a depth rating, if there even is one, but we sell these at our local LDS when students come in to get their snorkeling gear for their basic open water class. It is actually one of our more popular masks behind the Frameless Mini.

To my knowledge, we have not had one come back with a complaint as long as it continued to be comfortable to the user in the water, as it did when we fit them in store.

Thanks for your reply rebelceb.
I also heard back from a Scubapro rep and I was told that these masks are fine for SCUBA diving.
My neighbors had recently purchased these masks for a trip to Grand Cayman and a DSD class and I was wondering if they made a good decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom