So who did YOU choose to run this merry little circus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we voted for Gibo too...he was the intelligent choice for us.

Some scenes at the voting place; long lines, some confusion finding your precinct assignment, selection and casting the vote thru the pcos machine...

First ever automated election in the country.

4594520867_353bcd1783_o.jpg

4595138368_4299375f9e_o.jpg

4594520631_86433c5fd7_o.jpg

4595138012_ccca6ea78b_o.jpg

4594521501_8f7ef22663_o.jpg

Last edited:
i voted for g1bo even though sometimes he answers like mojo jojo in his interview :p.. i only had 10 senators and left the regional representatives blank simply because the rest did not pass my standards. surprisingly, the pcos machine greeted me "congratulations! your vote was counted... watchamacallit." a stupid machine for not doing what it's supposed to... a very wise one for considering a voter's opinion.

the lady sitting right next to me has the same sentiment as i have. the very moment she got her ballot, she shouted, "ano ba yan star studded ang listahan ng mga candidates! parang pang awards night ang line up!" hahaha... gawd... so i had these people in my head running for 2014..

1. manny pacquiao
- his slogan will be "i'll pacquiao!" he'll open more boxing arenas in the country and milk whoever's gonna be his next clone to pay the country's debts

2. aling dionesia
- because she's just plain nuts...

3. madam auring
- she is a visionary.. she knows the future of the country as crystal clear as her clandestine nymphomaniacal escapades with 19 year old boys.

4. imelda papin
- isang linggong pag ibig sa mga pinoy na sawi plus jukebox nation-wide project with her and victor wood's songs on infinite loop just enough to make you shove a shot gun up your mouth and blow up your brain into smithereens.

5. marian rivera
- vecause she's psychology and sees nothing wrong wid her desfite op her being a dude-looks-like-a-psychosocial-fath-larrehh. pree niifol tape por eberyone with sagging voovs (men inclurred).. btw, she has the "dong"

6. kris aquino
- batting average of 80% she would. plus her halfling baby james. never mind the sudden gene rejection impulse syndrome (sgris... ex. him saying "hinde!" when kris asked her if he loves her mama and shouting his uncle's rival during their party's campaign), as his dna is just half orc half kris aquino

7. james yap
- so kris would have a wall-eyed orc bouncer gimp in auto-poke mode if miriam santiago dare diss her

**knowing the profile of divers, i hope none of the above are members of sb hehehehe**

Cast my vote today for Gibo...

spent an hour doing it and that's with a lot of "abilidad" to shave 2 hours off the standard time

how'd you guys fare?

Jag

Spent an hour choosing your candidates or does this include waiting in line?

mylah waited in line for 3+ hours in bacaoor, then massive traffic jam going back to manila due to the killings at baccor police station. took 2 hours from sm bacaoor to coastal toll road

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom