Sofnolime or Intersorb Availability and Prices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
What are people paying for Sofnolime or Intersorb these days? It seems like I used to be able to get it for ~$150-160 a keg but it looks like the price has been raised significantly. It seems like everyone is out of stock right now. They're probably all waiting for it on the same shipment. I am not sure if the price increase is permanent or just temporary?

DiveGearExpress has their single kegs for 239.00usd and it looks like SubGravity 172.00usd (not sure if they've updated their prices yet).

I seem to recall some vendors used to do half pallet (16 keg) pricing (am I imagining this?) but I can't find anything online.

What about Intersorb 812? Who is the current distributor for that? It used to be OC Lugo but it looks like they were purchased by Molecular Products in 2019 so I am little out of date with my information. I found a website called DiveLong.com that seems to be the distributor. Has anyone order a pallet from them?

90 euros for 20kg in Germany, 130 in Croatia.

I never thought I'd say this but you guys have very good Sofnolime pricing in Europe / UK :)

I realize it's made in the UK but it seems like current USA pricing is going a bit crazy.

A friend told me you could back order from Subgravity for $172. Use code SHIPSORB for free shipping. That was valid last week. Not sure if still good.

Scuadelphia seemed to have some for around $170, but again within the last couple of weeks.

Intersorb 812 in Cincy jumped up to 160ish. Luckily I stocked up last year and a buddy was selling 797 for $100 a keg so I bought some more off of him. Not really looking forward to buying more kegs at the end of the year.

I got some sorb from here recently for around $180 shipped.

Looks like their 8-12 is currently sold out though.

You can reach out to Kevin Pang from SJ Scuba. He may be able to help you out but is in Mexico this week I believe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom