softwear undergarment

One piece or two piece undergarment?

• one piece

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • two piece

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it depends upon the dry suit used and the conditions you're diving in with regards to weight of undergarment.

The snowmobile suit is a "dog" to sink but you never get cold. My snowmobile suit is older and probably doesn't have the qualities that today's suits have. i.e. very thick with many zips and heavy cuffs and collars.

I do agree that DUI is waaaaayyyyy overpriced for all of their goods including undergarments. All the DUI goods are just that very good but they cost so much.

Well I got my suit today. I got to say it looks well made and I can't wait to try it in a couple weeks.

Thanks guys for the link.

Chad

I got mine today to and it fits great. I hope it keeps me warm,,,

Scott

buff once bubbled...
The snowmobile suit is a "dog" to sink
Oh man...you know it. I remember when you came out to Square Lake last May you had like 40 pounds of weight on and you still couldn't stay down.:D

The snowmobile suit is a "dog" to sink but you never get cold.
The first *undergarment* I had was my snow ski jumpsuit. I would go skiing during the day... come home... get on the boat for a night dive and slip on my Viking vulcanized and a 44# weightbelt... plus ankle weights! :bonk:

Yep, I think I'd rather spend a little extra money and get the real deal rather than save a couple bucks and have to wear a couple boat anchors to get down.

Just received two undergarments from her (Softwear) one for me and the other for my son. Both fit great and she was excellent and responsive. I had both within four days of ordering.

BTW, I told her you sent us UP, per your post. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have a one piece...I'm not diving to make a fashion statement.

I mean admit it - you look like a complete goon with a mask on and a reg stuck in your mouth. It's a fact.

The one piece has less chance of riding up in uncomfortable spots IMHO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom