Some Roatan photos....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those are beautiful pictures!!!! Bless you for sharing.
Are you a professional or a bust the curve hobbyist?
Were they digital or film? I'd love to begin UW photography but I'm a little intimidated by all the choices and the lingo. I was contemplating taking a class. How did you get started?

DiveKitty68:
Those are beautiful pictures!!!! Bless you for sharing.
Are you a professional or a bust the curve hobbyist?
Were they digital or film? I'd love to begin UW photography but I'm a little intimidated by all the choices and the lingo. I was contemplating taking a class. How did you get started?

Haha....just an amateur! All photos were taken with a digital Olympus C-5050. Mt rig is listed in my signature.

How did I get started? I had been a film photographer since high school. My open water instructor handed me a Sea & Sea MX-10 for my very first after cert dive. Looking back that wasn't a good idea but the reef and I both survived! I can count on two hands the number of recreational dives I've done without a camera.

The best way to learn the lingo and stuff is to read these forums and ask questions. Just like any language, one day it'll all click and you'll understand!

AWESOME!!!!
It was worth the wait.. you haven't posted shots in a while... can't wait to see more...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom