Source for bungie cord?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check with mcmaster-carr, they sell it pretty reasonably and you can get it online.

Depending if you want Nylon Covered (Item #8866T14) or Polypropylene Covered (Item #8858T21) the price is $0.24 & $0.15 a foot for less than 100 ft or $0.20 & $0.13 a foot for more that 100 ft respectively.

Plus you can get it in Black, Blue, Green, Red or Yellow.

Vicente,

FYI, I think the snaps at Home Depot are not stainless. The set I got there wound up being damaged by the corners of the stainless d-rings on Tobin's comfort fit harness. With regular d-rings which have a round cross section this might not be a problem.

I my market, we can find them in military/police supply stores and treking specialty stores. Might be a good place you look into.

But if you still can't find them, DiveRite Express (www.diveriteexpress.com) would make a good source.

To finish up the thread, I found bungie in 3/16 at REI and pretty happy with it. Well except that it was in white with a red highlight, no black.

Back
Top Bottom