Source for heat activated tape in OZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice one!

Any chance of a review of the neck tite system once it comes back?

Sure.

My suit is a small/medium, if it will fit you're welcome to try it out when I get it back. I dive the Solitary Islands out of Mullaway regularly & Byrons' not that far off if you'd like to meet up for a try dive.

To answer your PM, & I know this probably sounds strange, but I didn't even think to ask about the cost of installation Ben. I'm sure Mike will charge a reasonable price, & as long as my faith in the suits ability to keep me dry & warm on the dives with an overhead is restored, I really don't care. Well, within reason of course.

Way to small for me unfortunately! 193cm and 210 means big fella sizes for me - appreciatte the offer though.

Solitaries is on my list for the future but will save further south than Byron for when it warms up a bit I think.....

I get what you mean with Mike, Through all my dealings with DRIS so far I have never felt like I am being overcharged etc. I was also happy to trust them on making some decisions for me regarding shipping methods etc - all worked out great.

Would still like to know the fitting costs though as if I do go drysuit then I would add that in from the start I think. All that glueing nonsense seems like a pain that could be avoided by this system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom