Southern ON, NEW Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:

Don't see why not...so today at gulliver's lake...I'd like an earlier start...4-5pmish, but the daddy to be has to come in from toronto, so I don't know how long it'll take, but you and I can have a tailgate session about dolime if you want...I won't have time today to work on the release form though.

I'll check back here right after work, let me know.

CJ

Sorry guys... daddy-to-be is not going to make it today. Mommy-to-be is staying home from work, a little under the weather. If something drastic changes, I'll let you know, but for now... No go for me. But please.... PLEASE... (Did that sound like begging??) keep me posted on your excursions... it sounds like you guys are just the right amount of gung-ho!!!! Looking forward to diving with you... and I hope you have a great time tonight... please don't discover the wreck of the Mary Celeste in Gullivers without me :)

NorthernMelody:
Don't see why not...so today at gulliver's lake...I'd like an earlier start...4-5pmish, but the daddy to be has to come in from toronto, so I don't know how long it'll take, but you and I can have a tailgate session about dolime if you want...I won't have time today to work on the release form though.

I'll check back here right after work, let me know.

CJ
I'd go but when I look outside right now, It's pouring rain.
I don't mind going because I'll dive dry but you must decide for yourself whether you'll go or reschedule for tomorrow

Well another scucessful dive :) I'm almost sorry I didn't have a 2nd tank so I could join you leftWinger! I'm willing to go again tomorrow, but I'd have to get my tank filled first that'll add a 1/2 - 3/4 hour to my time, but that's no biggy. Supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so hopefully that'll happen. Anyone have a though about this w/e...if nothing happen's that's ok...i've a bathroom to renovate (shiver)!

CJ

NorthernMelody:
Well another scucessful dive :) I'm almost sorry I didn't have a 2nd tank so I could join you leftWinger! I'm willing to go again tomorrow, but I'd have to get my tank filled first that'll add a 1/2 - 3/4 hour to my time, but that's no biggy. Supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so hopefully that'll happen. Anyone have a though about this w/e...if nothing happen's that's ok...i've a bathroom to renovate (shiver)!

CJ
I'd go tomorrow too.
Still more than 2000psi to empty out of a tank.

NorthernMelody:

CJ

Sorry I missed it! Glad it turned nice for you guys!! How was the water temp?

Meh, first time in weeks (curses on school!) that I get on the board, and all of a sudden there's a whole bunch of local types doing regular dives...

Is there room for another one for tomorrow (thursday's) dive, assuming you're still planning on one?

Contact info:

a) PM me here
b) call me at: 746-6457
c) email: jrtonkin@uwaterloo.ca

Plus all the usual questions... When and where to dive, where to meet, etc.

Hope to hear from folks

Jamie

jrtonkin:
Meh, first time in weeks (curses on school!) that I get on the board, and all of a sudden there's a whole bunch of local types doing regular dives...

Is there room for another one for tomorrow (thursday's) dive, assuming you're still planning on one?

Contact info:

a) PM me here
b) call me at: 746-6457
c) email: jrtonkin@uwaterloo.ca

Plus all the usual questions... When and where to dive, where to meet, etc.

Hope to hear from folks

Jamie
I'd go tomorrow again.
we dove today in Gullivers, If you have a different spot, than lets hear.
I'll email you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom