Southwest Airlines gets Approval for Houston Hobby International Terminal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

However, given the diuretic effects of alcohol, I believe drinkers should be given restroom credits. Otherwise it's a form of double taxation, having to pay $5 for my drink and another $2 or so to dispose of it properly.

Just think, they could bring back handing out a whole can of soda instead of the 2 ounces you now get in one of this itty bitty plastic cups full of ice. Or Venti sized cups of coffee for the Starbucks drinkers. They would easily make it up at the bathroom door.

Boy, wouldn't those be comfy..:grouphug:

Just think, they could bring back handing out a whole can of soda instead of the 2 ounces you now get in one of this itty bitty plastic cups full of ice.
FWIW, I have never had trouble getting the whole can when I ask for it, even on United.

My dive bud & I are flying FunJet this time due to the ridiculously high prices from IAH to CUN ($1000 right now). We used to fly Funjet back and forth to the Fla. Keys several years ago and never had problems, so I thought I would check them for this trip. Booked ours over 1 month ago. Theirs are all charter flights through different airlines. It's AeroMexico this trip ($513). Funjet Vacations - Packages to Mexico, Caribbean, Las Vegas, Hawaii...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom