Southwest DIR-F class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

We have a DIR-F class at the end of July in Albuquerque, NM with GUE instructor Mark Redmon. Cost for the class is $300.
Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Jason

Hey dude, Mark Redmon was in the ITC when I took Fundies under Bob Sherwood, and Mark co-taught the class. It's very cool that's he's an instructor now. You'll have a great time!

Mike

Hey Guys,

Yes, Mark is a GREAT instructor, and a really great guy. He was stationed here for a few months, dove with him a few times from Nov. - Jan. He did one classroom session here before he left.
For this class he is flying all the way from Okinawa to teach. I know that Alb. is not a dream destination.. but if anyone is close it is a fantastic deal for 300 bucks.

Jason

I'm looking forward to it!! The last fundies class I took was with Joe Talavera, who was a hoot!

Mark has an enthusiasm about him that is contagious, plus he LOVES this stuff!! Come on you Colorado and Texas folks, this is a perfect opportunity to change your diving for the better!!

I had planned on taking the class and would love to, but my friend had to go off and plan his wedding for July 28 and asked me to be the best man. I REALLY wanted to ask him if he could push back his wedding a few days!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom