SP Jet fin size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleHoseDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I need to replace my fins and want to go with the ScubaPro Jets. Is there a size chart to see which ones fit and with what boots? I did a search and did not find an answer. Thanks, Tim

ooh, i know kidspot has one...try searches with kidspot & jet or fin or jetfin...or pm him!

Large fit a size 10 3mm bootie w/ thin sole. XL fit size 10 5mm bootie with thick sole. Both are tight. I understand the XXL's are HUGE but have no personal experience.

I use XXL's with my size 10 Whites EVO3 (rockboot style boots).

The XXL OMS slipstreams also work well.

Both foot pockets are large but different. The SP pocket is taller and the OMS pocket is wider.

XL Jets are firmly in wet suit boot country and will never accomodate a dry suit boot unless you have really small feet.

XL Slipstream foot pocket is a bit bigger than the XL jets, but still would be tight with a dry suit boot or rockboot.

Yep, wish I would have seen this thread earlier :( I bought some rockboot type booties, and they don't fit my fins. So, I'm sitting here waiting for leisure pro to be off vacation :)

My old fins were Aqua Lung Comp Pro's and they finally gave out this past weekend. The Comp's are medium and my tennis shoe size is 9.5. I use a 3mm bootie. Wondering if I should go with a 5mm bootie and XL or L size? Tim

Prolly the XL. The Large isn't. :)

I just received the large size( Scubapro site states L 9-10) and with my Deep Sea 5mm boots, in size 9, I think it'll do. If I go XL, I think the top of the fin pocket will hit the transition area between my foot and leg. I will try them out in my pool and see. Tim

Went with a size 8 Deep See bootie and Large Jets. Impressive in my pool!! Thanks for all the input. Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom