SP part numbers needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can someone help me to with the part numbers for the following parts:

- Metal barrel for S600 (I want to upgrade my S600)
- purge cover for 109/156 (is it still possible to get those from SP)?

Thanks a lot.

Am I the only one that thinks VDH's prices are getting a little ridiculous for some items? For what he want for some stuff I'd rather just go to the lds and feed the SP machine.

Am I the only one that thinks VDH's prices are getting a little ridiculous for some items? For what he want for some stuff I'd rather just go to the lds and feed the SP machine.

Although the prices on some stuff are higher than SP they do good job as it is often not possible to get the SP parts and you cannot expect low prices as they run small batches.

Besides parts like purge covers will serve for another 20 years and $18 is a steal :)

Are you ordering the air barrel from a dealer? or do you have an online source? Also VDH is giving 20% now, so use the coupon.

Last edited:
If you are retrofitting your regulator, the metal barrel alone is not enough. You need a retrofit kit (Metal barrel & a small plastic clip for the lever- think it also comes with a venturi sticker, but the first 2 pieces you need.) I retrofitted all my older regulators a year ago.

Are you ordering the air barrel from a dealer? or do you have an online source? Also VDH is giving 20% now, so use the coupon.

Trying to get it through a dealer.

---------- Post added November 27th, 2012 at 06:38 AM ----------

If you are retrofitting your regulator, the metal barrel alone is not enough. You need a retrofit kit (Metal barrel & a small plastic clip for the lever- think it also comes with a venturi sticker, but the first 2 pieces you need.) I retrofitted all my older regulators a year ago.

Thanks! Its good to know, how much did it cost to retrofit per a stage?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom