SPARE AIR 3 CF $60.00 Good Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finnyuw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SPARE AIR yellow with filler valve and Velcro carry strap. Last used in 2002. I visually inspected the inside of aluminum tank and it is clean, no corrosion. Needs hydro before filling and use. I had a great time with this unit in the pool and ocean. I was doing underwater photography. It was regularly rinsed in clean fresh water after every use, just as with any scuba gear. Regulator and diaphragm look good internally. Diaphragm is soft and has no cracks. Minor rust on the retaining ring for diaphragm. Bottle has a few nicks and some chipped paint at the bottom. (See photos) Last time I used it it worked great, but have not used it in years. I assume it works OK, but I am selling it "As Is" with no guarantees. I know it was never abused. It has been sitting in a box for years gathering dust. I think the price is fair, maybe too low, but it does need a hydro and I'd like to see someone get some use out of this Spare Air.

I will ship anywhere in USA for $10.00. I don't have a Paypal account, but I will take a check or money order. When check or money order clears, I'll send the unit. Oh! I forgot to mention: If for any reason you don't like or want the Spare Air you purchased from me, then return it to me within 7 days in the same condition you received it and I'll refund your entire purchase price, less the shipping cost, of course. I want whoever buys this unit to be happy with it. Thanks!

Attachments

• Spare Air 1.JPG
    Spare Air 1.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Spare Air 2.JPG
    Spare Air 2.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Spare Air 3.JPG
    Spare Air 3.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Spare Air 4.JPG
    Spare Air 4.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Spare Air 5.JPG
    Spare Air 5.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
OK! If I get it Hydro tested and it passes and it works fine, then is anyone interested? Please reply. Thanks!

Why would you bother getting this a hydro or a vis for that matter on a spare-air? It's not like you need it for a fill.

why would you buy somehting from a 6 month old post from a poster who doesn't have paypal, has 4 posts and 3 are in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom