Spare Air...actually useful?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go! Now the price is gonna skyrocket when everbody from TDS sees this and dumps their doubles and rebreathers to get one. That was the 3 cu ft one right? Just asking, really.

Walter... seeing is believing. Stop over analyzing and jump on the band wagon.

This needs to be a sticky. It answers all those nay sayers who poo poo that valu
able product! The DIR crowd will, of course, want the "stealth black edition".

BTW Do you use cave line or a zip tie to attach the boltsnap?

That must be the rebreather version because after the first couple of breaths there are no exhaled bubbles.:D

No matter how one feels about the merits of Spare-Air, that guy looked pretty happy to have one. BTW, so would anyone else who went OOA that had no safe access to a buddy or the surface.
Me? I'll stick to buddy diving, solid dive planing and good gear maintenance.

James Bond used a 'spare air' device once.... which film was that?

He was in the swimming pool... with sharks.... and it was disguised as a small pen. He must have gotten 15 minutes of air out of it.....

and the proper Spare Air cylinders are MUCH bigger.....

The speed I get YouTube at the guy lasted 25 minutes! Me, I'll stick to my 1 litre pony, small, but perfectly formed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom