Split fins/Frog Kick...No problems..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

ok.

Split fins are expensive snake oil sold to people on the pretence that they'll fix a problem that's really a skill issue.
Once again, a solution to a non existant problem....(why does this keep coming up?:D )

Dave

boomx5 once bubbled...

This thread is pointless?:wink:

It is now, that's a fact.:D

But snakepoison....I'm glad I stuck around for that one.:) :) :)

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

Boom Boom,

First of all, calm down! Take a breath but don't hold it.

2nd of all.....I had no point. I wanted to know why so many people claim they have problems with split fins when I have none.

I'm sorry that I don't have any problems with the splits and it apparently pisses you off for whatever reason.

It's pretty simple really. It's ashame you've turned something nice and simple into a DIR/GUE or whatever thing.

Good luck with your adventures.

Listen Philip,

I don't get worked up over this stuff; there are to many other things in life that are more important. I was just responding to a post you made, and if it came off a little harsh...well then forgive me. To reiterate a point I made one more time, I DO NOT care if you use splits or not, and it don't make a difference to me what kind of gear you use. I have friends that use splits and if that works for them, then great; no critisism and no condemnation. Are you ready for this one, I dive with people who don't prescribe to the DIR approach :eek: , that's right and they are some great people; friends of mine in fact. So in my opinion there should be no debating this, you and I just have a difference of opinion regarding what fin works best for me, and what fin works best for you; nothing more and nothing less. Shoot, if ever get out here to dive my offer still stand to lend you some gear and buy you a beer (even though I don't drink). :)

P.S. And I truly hope you get feeling better so you can get back in the water.

boomx5 once bubbled...

Listen Philip,

I don't get worked up over this stuff; there are to many other things in life that are more important. I was just responding to a post you made, and if it came off a little harsh...well then forgive me. To reiterate a point I made one more time, I DO NOT care if you use splits or not, and it don't make a difference to me what kind of gear you use. I have friends that use splits and if that works for them, then great; no critisism and no condemnation. Are you ready for this one, I dive with people who don't prescribe to the DIR approach :eek: , that's right and they are some great people; friends of mine in fact. So in my opinion there should be no debating this, you and I just have a difference of opinion regarding what fin works best for me, and what fin works best for you; nothing more and nothing less. Shoot, if ever get out here to dive my offer still stand to lend you some gear and buy you a beer (even though I don't drink). :)

P.S. And I truly hope you get feeling better so you can get back in the water.

Well, I'll be the first to admit that a col-beer makes everything better...

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
What size do you need? If I have a pair that'll fit I'll send em.
I use a size ten boot... and with my Andy's I could use my XL Jets... but with the DUI rock boots I had to go Turtles.

Howsever... if you have some bigguns I'll give 'em a go.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

I use a size ten boot... and with my Andy's I could use my XL Jets... but with the DUI rock boots I had to go Turtles.

Howsever... if you have some bigguns I'll give 'em a go.

I'll ask my wife to see what we have

boomx5 once bubbled...
I'll take a pair.:wink:

You'll have to share Uncle's

They're not even a deal when they're free.

Back
Top Bottom