Sport Diver Magazine on OLN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Did OLN cancel Sport Diver Magazine? I had my VCR setup to record it and Dive Today and all I seem to be getting is an occasional Dive Today and a bunch of bicycle racing. I liked Dive Today much better anyway, but still wanted to tape everything I could about diving. I went to the website and it didn't list any showings after June, whereas Dive Today was scheduled all the way through August.

Anybody know?

I read the Dive Today was being pre-empted by the Tour de France race and would be back on schedule when it was over. Don't know about the other...I can't get either one! :(

...as much as I enjoy watching Lance Armstrong kicking butt, I miss my dive shows.

It will be interesting to see whether when the Tour gets to the Mountains ( I think tomorrow ) Armstrong is kicking butt or being kicked. My money's still on the former.

http://www.olntv.com/ASTV_1487.cfm - that is a link to dive today schedule. I just checked out oln tv schedule and it only shows SDM program on in the month of June. It appears that 'Great Outdoorsman' and 'Adventure Highway' have an occasional scuba program on.

My only complaint about shows on oln is that a half hour is TOO short to me. However more than a 1/2 hour of tour de france is TOO long for me.

My only complaint about shows on oln is that a half hour is TOO short to me.

That and Phillippe Cousteau kind of annoys me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom