Spring Break March 2012 .... Booked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:D Well bit the bullet and booked a trip to Coz for Spring Break next March (9-18) .... we've been watching CT fares jump up & down, and we grabbed a fare from Houston that was (almost) reasonable. And we stumbled across a sweet condo deal in the Corpus Christi area. (Apparently Eva from Blue Angel has just put her own condo out for rent at some great prices, and we snapped it up!!) Alison/ Scuba with Alison has us on the calendar, so we're all set!!!

I love having trips planned way ahead .... gives me a 'carrot' to work towards!! :biggrin:
Anyone else got plans for next March yet? :eyebrow:

Drat, we are looking at Carnival for next Feb... Looks like we will miss again on the Maximus.....

Sweet!:wink: Is spring break busier than most other times of the year?
Probably, but not that I've ever really noticed since we're out diving 1/2 the day.

Drat, we are looking at Carnival for next Feb... Looks like we will miss again on the Maximus.....
Bummer!!! Sure you don't want to come out to play in March???:eyebrow:

:D Well bit the bullet and booked a trip to Coz for Spring Break next March (9-18) .... we've been watching CT fares jump up & down, and we grabbed a fare from Houston that was (almost) reasonable. And we stumbled across a sweet condo deal in the Corpus Christi area. (Apparently Eva from Blue Angel has just put her own condo out for rent at some great prices, and we snapped it up!!) Alison/ Scuba with Alison has us on the calendar, so we're all set!!!

I love having trips planned way ahead .... gives me a 'carrot' to work towards!! :biggrin:
Anyone else got plans for next March yet? :eyebrow:

Maybe we'll be there in March & we'll be neighbors there also. We share the top floor with Eva. You'll love the condos & everything is very convenient.

Mike

Hey Mike! It would be great to meet you!!! I had no idea your place was the same location as Eva's. Good to know! Especially as you have so many good pictures! I get the impression your place is bigger than hers? My DH stumbled across it while we were researching for a March trip, and it was too good a deal to pass up. Apparently we're the first people to book it. We're really looking forward to checking it out.

Her's is a little bit larger. Eva's place is really nice. If they had been listed for the same price, we would have bought her's, but we couldn't justify the 40K+ difference in price. It really would have been nice to buy both & have the whole 3rd floor!

Mike

Her's is a little bit larger. Eva's place is really nice. If they had been listed for the same price, we would have bought her's, but we couldn't justify the 40K+ difference in price. It really would have been nice to buy both & have the whole 3rd floor!

Mike
Thanks for the info. I think you have better pictures, which is why I thought your place was larger. Really nice to hear from someone that's seen the place, and I hope you guys do end up there at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom