Spring Dive 8/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben I'm not AOW certified, and I thought this was considered AOW.

Just got back tonight from Crested Butte and catching up on the threads. I would be interested in diving Saturday but I am in the same position as Reefwatcher. I am in the process of doing my AOW but wont be completed til the end of the month. If you all are doing a dive that I am able to come to, PLEASE let me know!!
-Jess

So far it's Zardoz/Polarbearben/eandiver/git-r-done and possibly Reefwatcher/fletcherjm.

The dive has OW, AOW, cavern and cave areas so there's something for everyone.

Wish I could go, but I've got family obligations both Sat & Sun AM. However, I will be testing out a set of doubles (LP98's) for Basic Cave Class in my lake.

Paradise is a nice dive, but it can get crowded fairly quickly and will tend to get silty since there's no flow. Low silt finning techniques (frog kick, etc.) are a good idea.

Have Fun & Dive Safe,

John

So far it's Zardoz/Polarbearben/eandiver/git-r-done and possibly Reefwatcher/fletcherjm.

The dive has OW, AOW, cavern and cave areas so there's something for everyone.
I completely agree - it's all about the dive plan you setup.

If this is your first time at the site I will be glad to buddy up and give you the tour. We can even give suggestions on Dive Plans if needed.

Remember to bring your frog kick.:D

Do we want to get there at 8, or 8:30, or 9am..... I am a fan of being the first ones in and taking advantage of the gin clear water. I will be bring two tanks with EANx 32.

I am planning on getting there at 8 and I believe EAN is doing the same. I am going to do one tank at 32% and the other on air. Just to breath them both down and save my 28% tanks for the grotto. So as long as nothing comes up that is my plan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom