Spring Dive 8/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone up for a spring dive this Saturday? Negotiations are currently underway in the Meet and Eat/Drink thread but to avoid any chastising for off topic posting (MissD :D) I thought I would continue the conversation here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in if you head anywhere, but Blue Grotto.

The wife is working this weekend, so I get to play bachelor. CBS contacted me tonight about a rose ceremony???:wink:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Anyone up for a spring dive this Saturday? Negotiations are currently underway in the Meet and Eat/Drink thread but to avoid any chastising for off topic posting (MissD :D) I thought I would continue the conversation here.

Hey Bro. A few of us are going to the Grotto to hit the 130' mark in preperation for the Oriskany. I know it is not the date you are asking about and I'm not trying to derail your thread but if you want to come with us and show us around that would be great. We are doing it on the 16th. If you are interested let me know.:D

I screwed up ....... again. I meant to say let's do a dive on the 2nd. Not the 1st. I'm beginning to think I'm calendar challenged.

Anyone who wants to do a spring dive on SATURDAY THE 2ND! feel free to join in. We are thinking about Ginne this weekend and I'm planning to do Hudson Grotto with git-r-done on the 16th.

I’m interested in diving a spring this Saturday. How about Paradise?

If everybody is AOW, or this is a AOW I can't do it.

Other than that I'm game. Anyone want to carpool?

Reefwatcher - I don't understand your question about AOW.

We typically dive to 95ft (small ballroom) and work our way back up. Dive plans can be arranged to go just down to 60ft if divers have not had advanced training. Almost 98% of it is an overhead enviroment - Opening you enter through is about 10ft by 8ft. Viz can be 100ft until someone stirs up the bottom. Lights are a must (x2).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom