Spring Dive 8/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we want to get there at 8, or 8:30, or 9am..... I am a fan of being the first ones in and taking advantage of the gin clear water. I will be bring two tanks with EANx 32.

I thought they opened at 8:30, but it's actually 8. So, I'm going to shoot for 8.

Just got back tonight from Crested Butte and catching up on the threads. I would be interested in diving Saturday but I am in the same position as Reefwatcher. I am in the process of doing my AOW but wont be completed til the end of the month. If you all are doing a dive that I am able to come to, PLEASE let me know!!
-Jess

I agree with EAN and Ben, Paradise has sections for everyone. The first time I went there I was OW certified and I primarily stayed in the main chamber. But it is an overhead environment, so you should be comfortable with that condition.

Several of us that are going have been there before and would be happy to give you the tour.

Hey guys, thanks for all of the great information. I think I am going to have to pass on tomorrows trip. I was so busy today getting unpacked from Crested Butte and taking care of house stuff that I didnt get to go rent tanks or an octo. (I havent bought those yet). Thanks for having an open invite for me, it really means alot! I will be all ready for diving next weekend so keep me in mind if you are going anywhere. I am doing Spanish Rocks on Sat and would love to go someplace Sunday too!! Be safe and see ya soon

*Miss patiently waiting on trip report*

We were the only people there, visibility was near perfect, no sun just cool with clouds, a little rain but we jumped back in for the second dive before we got wet :D 2-50 minute dives and I for one had a great time.

Looking forward to Hudson Grotto on the 16th.

We were the only people there, visibility was near perfect, no sun just cool with clouds, a little rain but we jumped back in for the second dive before we got wet :D 2-50 minute dives and I for one had a great time.

Looking forward to Hudson Grotto on the 16th.

Very nice. EAN - u aren't coming out to Spanish Rocks? Afraid of the salt?

My single tanks are in the keys with Floyd for mini-season. You're nuts if you think I'm using doubles for Spanish Rocks.

aint skeerd ......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom