Spring MegaDive dates, discussion thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, unlock the privy door guys!!!!!
OOPS, wrong event.

Thank God it's all in somebody else's capable hands now, though. My input has become minimal due to David's incredible work in organizing the site. My main duty now has come down to the minor issues of "Le Chow".

The weekend suggested seems fine for me. I think I have that weekend off. If not, I'll swap it out at work, or actually use some vacation time.

It seems like the second week of April has had the most benefits for us at Ginnie. Keeping it such might be a consideration.

We've found, in practice over the past four years with Vortoberfest, that if you pick a weekend(or date) and keep it consistant every year that those who want to attend will be there if at all possible with as much advanced notice as that provides.

Yeah, but I have this strange personality flaw. I enjoy causing trouble, strife, and confusion. :D

Just saw this thread (I need to start paying more attention). I'll have to check my calendar, but I think that's a good weekend. I'm returning from a trip to Mexico the weekend before so may not be able to make it until Saturday late morning. Sounds like it will be a fun weekend! I haven't been camping since moving to Florida.

Yeah, but I have this strange personality flaw. I enjoy causing trouble, strife, and confusion. :D

You ALSO pilfer reels , you , you , ... :rofl3:
I've been working on some explosive bolts so that the next time you make a grab for em , well ... :D

But as far as your "flaws" , well , that's why we LOVE YA so much :D
It's what makes Da Fool , OUR Da Fool :D

Er , "Fear of the Fool?"
So oh great one , I'll go out and get you a throne to sit on for the Mega.
Maybe Andy can be the Court Jester?
(OPPS , Did I say that?)
Or maybe , your trusted advisor :D
And maybe I can fill in one of the wench positions.
But you DO need a Queen.

Come to think of it , maybe a "dark ages" setting wouldn't be a bad idea. I kind of have that Wenchy look anyway :rofl3:
(OR maybe it's just the cold up here affecting what's left of my brain)

Da Beano

Maybe Andy can be the Court Jester?

that's His Excellency the Most Notable and Imperious Court Jester to you, jean

So, is the date set for April 11-13? I need to let people know.

later lol but w/e u guys decide

Unfortunately whatever date you agree upon i probably wont be diving, however i might pop in for a short while on my way home for the job site that i will be overseeing that starts at the end of March and goes through the Labor day in north Florida. The fall megadive is probably out as well for other reasons....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom