St. Lawrence charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hatfield
Seeway Vision Dive Charters is the operation our club has used the last couple of years on our annual trip to Brockville. We are VERY pleased with the operation. Everything from the boat to the captain and crew. Ideal for a group of 15 divers. Check out his web site. The owners are Kevin and Edie. The site says they operate 3 boats but our group is usually large and we allways use the big one. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy the trip.

I dove with them 3 times this year and plan to dive with them all next year. Great crew, fountain of knowledge and very professional

I second this. We have used a couple of operators and most recently used Kevin and Edie (Seeway Vision) and were delighted! I will use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them!

I have dove with

Proteus Dive PROTEUS DIVING INC. - Kingston's Dive Experience!

Pat's Dive patscharters@hotmail.com website PATS SCUBA CHARTERS Scuba Diving Charters Kingston Ontario Wreck Diving Dive boat

Tom - Under Where Dive Charters Under Where? Dive Charters

Both matnik and smiffy 4 have been with me on the Proteus, and Pat's. three dives a day and great crews.

Proteus does handle 16 divers and Imean they have the room. On deck BBQ and full facilities. These guys are awesome.

As for good wrecks, too many to mention but, Wolfe Islander Ferry, The Sheybogan and Munson are on my list of great dives. You'll have a blast.

Thanks everyone.

As far as where to dive I really don't know. Never been up there and don't know the area. When I think of the St. Lawrence I don't really think of it as different area's, even though I know it's a big area, I think of it as one place. Looking for some good wrecks in rec diving limits. This will be a mixed group of divers. Some with AOW and a limited experience wreck diving and some with cave/wreck penetration experience.

Not looking for any tec. diving just some good fun wrecks everyone can enjoy.

wreck rec level, first choice is keystorm. aow with limited experience wreck dive, first choice keystorm. experience rec diver also first choice keystorm. range from 25 feet to 110 feet. in the us side. i normally do 2 dives there with mix experience level of divers. a 30-40 min dive won't enough to check out the entire wreck. charter from canadian side, dive with wayne or jeff. don't know if charter from the us side. over at the canadian side, for beginner diver, gaskin in brockville is a good choice. daryaw is my favorite on the canadian side but is a more advance site. diving from the canadian side to the canadian site, tom from underwhere is my choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom