Staged Deco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reefraff:
I wasn't challenging Jay Roy on the basis of his opinion, only the delivery. To that extent you are correct, whether he is right or not is not at issue. The fact remains that Jay Roy wasn't trying to be helpful with his offensive post - there is no question that it was his intent to be insulting and dismissive and that only rarely abets a conversation. Therein lies the lesson.

Your criticism of my post, for the same reasons I was criticizing Jay Roy, has some basis. With my apologies to the many folks, Canadian and otherwise, who would never stoop to such a shallow and mean-spirited attack as mine, my intent was to give him a little jab before he gets set in his ways and his post count gets into double digits. Crude, indeed, but I thought it might be illustrative to offer him a dish of what he had been serving up.

Hopefully Jay Roy will survive the smack I gave him - I suspect he can take the punishment. :wink:

Peace to all.
Sorry to break it to you, but I've been here a few years..I just chose to open a new alias free account...But thanks anyway for the initiation attempt..looks like your trying the tough love approach..Unfortunately I wouldnt call typing a few words by any means a smack and didnt find what you wrote to be any sort of punishment..Laughable perhaps..so sorry you wasted your cyber ink, but I didnt learn a thing..
And in case you were wondering, I think the air is clear between myself and Miketsp..he seemed to take less offence to my comment than you have..
Regards,

So have we decided what staged decompression diving is ?????? Can I keep calling all my bottles that aren't backgas, stages, w/o getting beat up? My definition of a stage is anything not my dbls. "Hey grab my stages for me please" in this context all who I dive with would grab my "deco/O2 bottles" or my bottom mix bottle or my travel gas bottle. Have I been doing it wrong all these years ?
Scary as it may be I think the most mature post was by the teenager OP

Michael Schlink:
So have we decided what staged decompression diving is ?????? Can I keep calling all my bottles that aren't backgas, stages, w/o getting beat up? My definition of a stage is anything not my dbls. "Hey grab my stages for me please" in this context all who I dive with would grab my "deco/O2 bottles" or my bottom mix bottle or my travel gas bottle. Have I been doing it wrong all these years ?
Scary as it may be I think the most mature post was by the teenager OP

Yep...

The OP feels that this thread has served it's purpose and is deteriorating into a flame-fest, and requests this thread be closed. Based on several of the previous posts, I concur.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom