Staying in Cancun / Diving in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there! I knew about scuba board from divers I guided in cancun while I was working for Aquaworld and then Manta divers as a scuba instructor.So I will love to contact them by this scuba board to let them know now I have my own diving operation. Also I will love to post a link from by web site and become as a sponsor for this wonderful scuba board, Can someone can tell me who I have to contact? Have great dives and don´t forget to dive cenotes, the ultimate experience.

Hi there! I knew about scuba board from divers I guided in cancun while I was working for Aquaworld and then Manta divers as a scuba instructor.So I will love to contact them by this scuba board to let them know now I have my own diving operation. Also I will love to post a link from by web site and become as a sponsor for this wonderful scuba board, Can someone can tell me who I have to contact? Have great dives and don´t forget to dive cenotes, the ultimate experience.
Welcome to SB. I see that you have posted also in Intros and Cave Diving, plus some posts that are not showing? Have you been in communication with a Moderator? Any Mod can give you info on becoming a Sponsor and/or advertising your business within our TOS or rules here. Otherwise, do put your link in your Signature.

Click my name to access Private Messaging to me and let me know if I can help you find your way here...

Dear gaerlin, what I suggest you if you will be staying in Cancun is to dive Cancun first, due there are the best sites if you are interested in marine life, depends on your experience you can dive at 30 feet (mild current) or 60 feet(more current present but great drift dives), then go to Cozumel for two wall multilevel dives where you will admire the huge sponges!, and ending with a 2 tank cenote diving where you can explore the undergrownd rivers of fresh water 400+ visibility full of amazing formations all along the dives with fabulous sun lights going though the water :) and then you will have a 3 day unforgetable dives (2 dives per day).Mar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom