Stolen Gear (7/26/2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks everyone for your help and support ... needless to say everything i still have and everything i end up having to replace will be recorded and photographed in triplicate.

Hopefully, you have insurance. I doubt your auto insurance will cover it, but renters insurance for your apartment should. When it comes time to replace the gear, let me know and I can help you get anything that Nikko does not have access to.

When checking the pawn shops, make as wide a path as possible, including Manor and maybe even down to Buda.

I had a couple guys bring in some gear the other day, but it was nothing on your list and it was before you were broken into.

Hopefully, you have insurance. I doubt your auto insurance will cover it, but renters insurance for your apartment should. When it comes time to replace the gear, let me know and I can help you get anything that Nikko does not have access to.

When checking the pawn shops, make as wide a path as possible, including Manor and maybe even down to Buda.

I had a couple guys bring in some gear the other day, but it was nothing on your list and it was before you were broken into.

Some divers insurance may cover it also.

watch out if you go tubing on the comal river. if you park at the golf course parking down from the bath rooms, the car theft is getting bad. on 7-3-08, some a-hole broke into my ford(the door handel) stole my walet, put $561 on my bank card befor I could get all my cards cancled. will keep an eye out for your stuff. hope the jerk trys to go diving, becomes shark bate, :)

Best luck your way, man. It really sucks having that much stolen. Makes you realize how much you really love Scuba Diving, eh.

Again, Good luck on finding that B******!

Do ya'll still hang cattle rustlers in Texas? Maybe we should include scuba rustlers. Despicable. Especially if it was another diver who did this. I agree, I would rather have them unload the gear and steal the truck.

Back
Top Bottom