Stopping by to say Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thought I would come over and introduce myself. My name is Jeff and I currently live in West Central Minnesota. I have been dreaming for some time about taking the PADI classes, but it is a little bit difficult way out here. A buddy of mine just completed it so I found out it is possible! :)

I remember the first time I was able to breathe underwater. It was a dive shop in Rockford, Illinois (Loves Park to be specific) that has a dedicated dive pool with dedicated lines. I was so hesitant to take that first breath and when I did it was beyond words. I know that may sound dorky, but it is the honest truth. Been wishing for more ever since.

Well I am finally at a place, time, age and financially where I can start doing this, so I am very excited that I found this board to read. Been doing so for quite some time.

Just from what I have read, I hope to sit down and have a cigar with a few of you! Love the discussions!

Talk to you more as time goes on...

Welcome and good luck with your certification! I can assure you, it will become and addiction ... but a good one!

Welcome to SB Right Black Eye. A great place to hang out on surface intervals.

howdy and welcome form southeast florida.....enjoy the inner space of our world.

Back
Top Bottom