Strode Lake Oct 9 and 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Anyone want to go to Strode Lake in Canton IL, Oct 9 and 10? I'm up for a little exploring someplace I've never been. So, come on out.

BTW, anyone know about air fills up there?

Brian

Quarrior,
Nearest fills are in Peoria, which ain't that close. Best advice is to rent/borrow/beg off two tanks, show up, and do all your diving on what you bring. It's really not worth all the trouble of travelling to get fills, returning, diving, etc. I've never heard of good vis there, but I've also never been to the deeper part, which may be clearer ?!?

Small chance I can make it, but if I can I'll let you know. Have fun and let us know what you find.

All, looks like I'm doing some boat diving at Bull Shoals in AR this weekend. Some space opened up, so I'm jumping at it. :D

Quarrior:
All, looks like I'm doing some boat diving at Bull Shoals in AR this weekend. Some space opened up, so I'm jumping at it. :D
Have a good one, I'll catch ya on the flip side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom