Summer Summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am looking forward to summer!:dancingsnoopy: My yak is stored under the trailer (low paid county employee living mortage free at a school) and I have not seen it in months!
I am Sooooooo looking forward to beach dives off Fort Pierce looking for lobster and pieces of eight off the Ocean Kayak!!!

I was just thinking the same thing.. looking forward to putting the yak back on my car.. it's been too long! C'mon summer!!

I was looking at my Yak sitting in the garage today. Waiting on the weather to cooperate.

Yeah, I heard mine crying the other day too. This is the longest it has ever set idle. :(

Last edited:
Mine is in the storage garage, it's just too cold. The boat is out back needing zincs replaced and barnacles scraped, it's just too cold. Come on warm weather.

My kayak is getting altitude sickness from hanging too long from the top of my garage, I thought we moved here for the warm weather, even though I'm sort of convinced that with the high waves during the winter I probably would not kayak during the winter anyway.

Come on summer! Hey SoFla peeps, let's load up one of our cars and go invade Eric's beach!

Fun! Let's bring the pups too!!!!;D

Same here, but even longer in SW Louisiana, prob May or so----my yak don't even yak @ me anymore when I see it in the garage, guess I'll have to retrain it...:)

Forget diving, I just want to get the yak wet! Between the time constraints and the weather, my poor yak is high n dry.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom