Sunday Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Keep me posted about Venice on Sunday. I may be interested. I will have to find someone to drive down with me.
What time were you thinking?

That is a great time for me.

Teresa and I are coming for sure to Venice. I have invited about 100 other people too. Don't know if they will come but maybe we will have a group!

See you all between 9 and 10 at Venice.

Should we try diving from the public beach? That is my vote! Restrooms make my day!

Ar far as were to dive we should ask Walter or Reefguy. They seem to know the hot spots. Why not dive both. Just a thought.

The water is a crisp 65 and dropping. What kind of exposure suit do you need to keep from freezing? Notice I didn't say stay warm, but to keep from freezing...
If I were crazy enough to brave the water, I would wear my skins, 3mm farmer Jane, 3mm shorty and a hood...and wool socks under my booties. Since I was cold a month ago and the water was 73 and wore my skins and shorty with a hood, I froze.
Can I rent a warmer wetsuit somewhere?

Yesterday i went in with a 3 mil. and must admit, I was getting a little chilled after @ an hr. Definately will need more than that. I have a 7 mil and a dry-suit to choose between now. Unfortunately, I don't think either one would fit you Jenny. I'm thinking renting 5-7 mil in Fla might be rare?

You will not be comfortable in a 3 mm suit. I'd suggest a 7 mm. My computer showed 62° F yesterday. You will want to wear a hood. I haven't rented a suit in years, but you should be able to find one by calling around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom