Surefire flashlights in a dive light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, I simply doubled up the o-rings on the body (tailcap, and headcap) there's a second groove which will take an o-ring on each side. I only took it to 50 feet, but it was rock solid. No leaks, no problems at all... 50' is the deepest I've had the opportunity to dive yet, but I'm interested in seeing just how deep it will go...

For what it's worth, I simply doubled up the o-rings on the body (tailcap, and headcap) there's a second groove which will take an o-ring on each side. I only took it to 50 feet, but it was rock solid. No leaks, no problems at all... 50' is the deepest I've had the opportunity to dive yet, but I'm interested in seeing just how deep it will go...

Typically, if it can do 50', it will probably do 300'... Now the weak link will be the lens. That may not survive the trip down!

Forgot to say that is was a Surefire G2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom