Surfer's Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Josh2934

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'll be in surfer's paradise in a week. I'm coming from Canada. I don't know any divers there so does anyone want to dive with me? I'm advanced. I am not working down there so i can go most anytime. Also, i'm staying on watson esplanad. Where is the nearest dive shop or is there another one someone would recommend?

thanks.

Hi,

Herb at palm beach dive - take a trip out to Cook Island would be first choice as its closest to you.

Second choice if you can travel would be either:

Sundive at Byron Bay to the South - Loads of grey nurse sharks at the moment and some eagle rays

or

Come up to Moreton Bay about an hour north and take a trip out with Nautilus (best bang for the buck) to flinders reef.

Hope that helps! :D

A close dive shop to Surfers Paradise is at Southport.

Also one at Tweed Heads called Kirra Dive, they have a new fast boat to Cook Island and the many reefs nearby. I can recommend them highly.

I'd like to find a dive buddy in or around surfer's paradise. i'm here till November. i am willing to travel a bit if its for a good dive.

San Juanico Baja California Nice point(s) break. I'm there soon! babble done
See you topside! John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom