swim trunks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

voop:
Personally, I go commando in a wetsuit. If fellow divers are sensitive, they're free to look somewhere else while I change :wink:

Sometimes it's hard to look away, it's like seeing a bad accident or a scary movie....you can't LOOK AWAY!! :confused1

TCooperWFI:
Sometimes it's hard to look away, it's like seeing a bad accident or a scary movie....you can't LOOK AWAY!! :confused1

Well, all else failing, you've got eyelids. Or, perhaps, a really foggy mask :)

I'm standing there in my drysuit, with tux underneath wearing a really foggy mask and my eyes closed and I think....shaken or stirred?????

TCooperWFI:
Cause I'm shy.... :blush:

I didn't mean to drop your pants right there on the boat or at the beach. Just wrap a towel around your waist, drop trou and then pull your wetsuit up. It's as easy as pie...

We're supposed to wear something under our wetsuits...?! :saeek:

I have so much trouble getting my suit legs over my cowboy boots, and sometimes I trip on my Spurs doing a Giant Stride, and now they want me to wear something else...? :bandit_2:

just use normal trunks not long uns! they can be a pain been there done that(you know the rest)

voop:
Personally, I go commando in a wetsuit. If fellow divers are sensitive, they're free to look somewhere else while I change :wink:

Hee hee hee... go 'commando'. I'm gonna borrow that line...

Hey, I'm getting a sense of déja vu....

Maybe this poll thread would be of some assistance in selecting wetsuit undergarments...

Back
Top Bottom