Switched from TIFF to RAW and now.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, no card reader. Talk me through opening it in my computer just to make sure Im doing it right. Thanks for all your help!

It comes up with a DCIM which opens to and 100olyp. There are some files in there that wont open due to the computer needing to know what created them.

Wildcard:
It comes up with a DCIM which opens to and 100olyp. There are some files in there that wont open due to the computer needing to know what created them.

Good sign. One sec. I am following along on my own computer so I don't forget a step.

Doesn't PS6 need a RAW plug-in? PS CS supports RAW directly.

ORF and THM files

Wildcard:
ORF and THM files

O.k. VERY good sign. Those are your RAW files. I think the problem is what jcclink said. You need a plug in for PS6 to read the files. You should be able to click on the files that you see now and move them to a file on your hard drive.

I don't know if the plug in is still available (maybe jcclink might know). You might think about PS Elements 3 if you don't want to move up to CS and you can't find the plug in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom