Tagalog.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I personally think that using Tagalog outside of this forum is really not cool. The general forums are read by a vast majority of people who don't understand Tagalog at all. Please don't do it.

tama. :)

(point. [as in: you have a point])

I get enough practice reading what you guys type in here! (but I like the practice, thanks guys! Some people don't)

Kim:
I personally think that using Tagalog outside of this forum is really not cool. The general forums are read by a vast majority of people who don't understand Tagalog at all. Please don't do it.

i agree.

Kim:
ummmm ya i kinda saw a few exchanges in other forums... even had to try out my rusty spanish to defuse a situation hehehhehee

Jag

shugar:
ummmm ya i kinda saw a few exchanges in other forums... even had to try out my rusty spanish to defuse a situation hehehhehee

Jag

have to say that your reply in that thread was pretty charming jag. :05:

chip104:
have to say that your reply in that thread was pretty charming jag. :05:
hahahaahaha... i don't get to practice much... imee just understands, can barely speak... i don't visit my relatives often enough to keep sharp... soleil bears the brunt of my language skills hahahahaha

good thing it was a cebuano/spanish thing... imagine ilocano/swahili! :grin:

Jag

Hoe is het, Spoon? Leuk om jou te ontmoeten.

Anyone speak Indonesian?

"Anjing hitam saya suda mati."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom