Tahiti freaks - check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I must confess.....I took 4 years of German in high school - seem to remember a good looking teacher or something......but of course now cannot recall more than Guten Tag or Auf Weidersehn....And *sigh* - if I must confess - I was out to impress you, so I found a German - English dictionare online - I believe it is (don't laugh!) something or other like QuickDic :lol:.....

Now providing my translation is correct - what I was hoping to say is:
My condolences to Susan because of your exploding :boom: nipples! How tragic! Athough your condition was caused by ecstasy, I would much rather have to deal with incontinence!

Ha!

but have you considered that once your nips have exploded the once, that is it. Incontinence is a problem that go on for some time. Ask anyone with a cholesterol bag.

QuickDic?

Can't be me, then. Rroarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Well, I never really looked at it that way.....But I am there are medications out there that can help incontinence. And I will stick to my guns about this - exploding nips? Eeeeewwwww! *Flapping my arms about*

Oh yeah - QuickDic. Interesting choice of names for a website, eh?

Hey Jim,

You're beginning to scare me! I'm afraid that I'll come back from FP talking like you and the rest of your gang. Just got back from 2 weeks on the road and came home to snow and cold weather. (That's the Rockies) Maybe we'll ski tomorrow. Will make it to the bank Monday and wire funds. Counting down the days to FP. 28, 27, 26..........:)

Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine!

You will only talk like us if you were mentally unhinged to start with, and both Scott & I qualify on that count. (Well, he does, I just though he needed some moral support!)

Got your fax, thanks, and will await etc

Regards
Jim

No....... I think it started when Franck was passing out the COCONUT......Maybe it was Kava.......Oh sorry wrong Island!!!!

NO .... all kidding aside ..... we had a great time while we were there........Until this English guy showed up :D hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom