Tahiti freaks - check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yes, perhaps it is not so obvious, but google's "islands Under-The-wind" should read Leeward Islands :D
Cheers.

Plenty Om E Let!!!

And coffeeeeeeeee

You want some?

No Franck is a disappointment, but you have the lovely looking Anne instead.

You been busy at work, Scott? You've been decidedly quiet.

I amm trying to do the tahiti bit of the web site at the moment. Done Rurutu, Bora Bora & Moorea and currently on Huahine. Then have Taha'a, Raiatea and I am done, I think

Not many changes required for the Twoamowtwos, which is a relief. Just hve tp update the dive site sections for them. ANd the dive sections for all the other islands.... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Scanner should be back in a couple of weeks... Then all will be reviled, I mean revealed.

Well, it's Monday and I have bills to pay! :(

Hasta lasagne

Scuba Jim once bubbled...
Plenty Om E Let!!!

And coffeeeeeeeee

You want some?

No Franck is a disappointment, but you have the lovely looking Anne instead.

You been busy at work, Scott? You've been decidedly quiet.

Scanner should be back in a couple of weeks... Then all will be reviled, I mean revealed.

Well, it's Monday and I have bills to pay! :(

Hasta lasagne

Yeah the nerve.......to have to go and slave for someone else to pay for this nasty habit called SCUBA.........Me gots to pay some bills too.......

Call Nikon and tell them to get on it!!!!!! We are waiting to see some KILLER pics!!!!!!!:D :eek:ut:

Oh yeah ....spoke with my buddy in Manihi......Now they are in the company of a Whale shark!! he is just rubbing salt in my wounds!!!! Blast responsibility.....Ummm hun I have to go on a business trip………. :wink:

Macaroni & Cheese

Ummm .... I mean Ciao

When Robin puts yet another Om E Let in front of you for breakfast do you put on your Scotty from Star Trek voice and say "Ah can't take much more of this, Captain" or do you go all camp and start flapping your hands about and getting these sudden urges to put on make-up? :eek:

Personally I don't care if I never see another Om E Let, but I can't do without coffee.

As for work, it's a disgusting 4-letter word I would rather do without.

I dunno about you but Tahiti seems like some distant dream now. It was only 3 weeks ago, though. ;-0

I hate macaroni. Especially with cheese.

Give me a $150 dollar plate of Tahitian bacon & eggs any day!

Well, gotta go!

Hey there Mr. English stud muffin.....

Spoken in my best Joisey accent - You're a wise guy, nuttin but a wise guy....Just fer that.....here's your runny om e let!

My favourite kinda om e let. Lots of red bits in and served in a beautiful styrofoam container. You guys sure know a ting or tow about food.

Makes it all so appetising!

When Robin puts yet another Om E Let in front of you for breakfast do you put on your Scotty from Star Trek voice and say "Ah can't take much more of this, Captain" or do you go all camp and start flapping your hands about and getting these sudden urges to put on make-up? :eek:

I dunno about you but Tahiti seems like some distant dream now. It was only 3 weeks ago, though. ;-0

Give me a $150 dollar plate of Tahitian bacon & eggs any day!

Ah Captain ....shes breakin up !!!!!! ....but to tell you the truth the response from the hand flapping is much better!!!!

Oh we are in serious reality denial after that journey ...... And Thierry is emailing me with "current events" to rub it in even harder!!!! ;-( Tried to dive last weekend but the 1' vis wasnt cutting it

Was just pondering over some shots (U/W) that I have yet to post .....got a good chuckle over your "Arrrnold pose" :lifter:

I don't recall zat... It's not too scary for zee good people of see Scubaboard, is it? I'll be back. (Spoken in heffy Cherman accent)

I'm back.

The most annoying thing is that my scanner is STILL being mended, so I can't scan my slides and stick them on the web site or share them with you lot. We have a huge travel trade show in London in 2 weeks and I wanted it for that, so I can print some nice big pickies and show people. I don't know if it will be done by then. Darn & blast.

Well, I've got the Marquesas to write up for the web site and then I am almost done.....

But until I have the images done it won't look proper.

Have an om e let on me, won't ya.

I'm off to do my eye shadow.

See ya, ducky.... :jessica:

and we're going to pump you up!!!!!!

I don't recall zat... It's not too scary for zee good people of see Scubaboard, is it? I'll be back. (Spoken in heffy Cherman accent)

I'm back.

I'm off to do my eye shadow.

See ya, ducky.... :jessica:

VHAT IS ZISS !!!!

Thats right ...you swim away… you GIRLY MAN!!!!!

Its no wonder no one would help you back on the boat .....you FLEXED them all out of the water!!!!

Oh yeah dont forget to use water proof mascara.... otherwise it will run under water :eek:

TTFN

Ziss is a fine figure off a man, yah?

Or voz it a vale?

Ich bin ein eierkuchen esser!

As ve say in zee Farzzerland

Oooooooooh, mein Lippenstift läuft, as we say in Tahiti.

Also, mein Brustwarzen explodieren mit begeisterungstaumel

(For all your Monty Python fans out there!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom