Tahiti freaks - check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there, stud muffin.....I think you would look lovely in a light blue eye shadow....with your coloring, it would be PERFECT! *arms flapping about*

And here - saw this and thought of you.......

Tahiti or covered in omelette?

As for you, First Matey, I of course do not need any assitance in making myself look manly!

Well, maybe a tummy tick here, some botox there, and of course my make-up! (Runs around screaming and flapping his hands!)

-BlueHole-......

Just kidding :D ......

I think if Jim and I were together a few more days in FP the our better halves would have gone home alone.......As we would have either been locked up in the Bastille or overtaken by some of the waitresses :eek:

Ziss is a fine figure off a man, yah?
yes Franckck was !!!! and so to was some of the wa.......oh we wont go there!!!!

Oooooooooh, mein Lippenstift läuft, as we say in Tahiti. Also, mein Brustwarzen explodieren mit begeisterungstaumel
Do I really want to know ????……….. mein Lippenstift läuft :confused: :eek:

Why? Were they faster runners than us?!!!!

Of course, the worst scenario was to have been lokced up in the Bastille WITH the waitresses!

Very roughly translated from German into English, as it was very roughly from English into German:

Ich bin ein eierkuchen esser!

I am an omelette eater

Oooooooooh, mein Lippenstift läuft

Oooooooooh, my lipsticks running

Mein Brustwarzen explodieren mit begeisterungstaumel

My nipples explode with ecstacy (a tribute to the Czech {I think} tourist in the newsagents in a Monty Python sketch all those years ago)

Blue Hole, I am afraid you will have to ignore out jeuvenile frivolities. As the saying goes, you had to be there.

Or perhaps not, to be on the safe side.

Scuba Jim once bubbled...

My nipples explode with ecstacy (a tribute to the Czech {I think} tourist in the newsagents in a Monty Python sketch all those years ago)

:D :D :D :D :D

Your killing me man!!!!!!!..........Almost pee pee'd in my pants!!!!!!

Not only do you now have a sudden desire to use make up but you've got incontinence. (or should that read incompetence?!)

What has poor Robin let herself in for.... My condolences, me hearty!

Liebchen,

Obgleich verursacht durch Ekstase, ich aubauen mein beileidsbezeigung zu Susan wegen vor explodierend Brustwarzen! Tragischste!!!! Ich mochte lieber sich befassen mit unenthaltsamkeit!

:wink:

Der frau sprechen die Deutsch.

Ich kann nicht

All I can understand is Leibchen (I prefer Mein teurer Schatz) and that my dear wife's nipnops have exploded. Which is a tragedy. What does the rest mean.

Errr. Parlez-vous Francais?

Back
Top Bottom