Taking AOW instructor to Coz. Need cheap Hotel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can call Tom at the Flamingo Hotel They try to cater to divers. Good prices, clean rooms, A/C, not overly fancy, and real beds. (still can't flush your toilet paper but that's a fact of life for most of San Miguel) Close to the restraunts and town square. Short drive down to the Marina. Or contact Kelly at WWW.COZUMELCONCIERGE.COM She knows the town and the area real well and would be most willing to help you make your plans. She's a great person to know. Tell her Alaska Rick says hi.

Thank you to everyone who replied. I will check out the places y'all have suggested and I'm sure I will find one that meets our needs.

Mark

Skip the TV, take a book and there are million cheap/clean/safe places down there. You don't need to do "night life" to people watch at the square. A couple of good dives a day, do some night dives and you won't need to stay up past 8.

adios don O

diverrick:
You can call Tom at the Flamingo Hotel They try to cater to divers. Good prices, clean rooms, A/C, not overly fancy, and real beds. (still can't flush your toilet paper but that's a fact of life for most of San Miguel) Close to the restraunts and town square. Short drive down to the Marina. Or contact Kelly at WWW.COZUMELCONCIERGE.COM She knows the town and the area real well and would be most willing to help you make your plans. She's a great person to know. Tell her Alaska Rick says hi.

I made sure to use 4 1/2 in sewer line so Paper in toilets not a problem....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom