Talicud Island (Davao, PI) Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here...

1866742363_13e19f7852.jpg
more of your brokeback friends?:D

any stories about dive shop owners? :eyebrow:

Owners? None. Diveboat captains, sure. :)

Don't think the flying squid will be able to dock at Pearl Farm anytime soon after it,erm, unintentionally gave a little "love tap" to the resort's dock when they dropped me off :D

All an accident of course :)

Owners? None. Diveboat captains, sure. :)

Don't think the flying squid will be able to dock at Pearl Farm anytime soon after it,erm, unintentionally gave a little "love tap" to the resort's dock when they dropped me off :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

of course it was :eyebrow: i could still see the security guy's face as he was desperately trying to hold on to the mooring line :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

...my my that sardine model in the pic looks dashing :eyebrow:

Did the same dive sites as Jon last Saturday with Bing and Carabao Divers (thanks again guys).

The enormous school described by Jon at Mansud is pretty awesome and the lack of any current or waves was nice. Had really good,relaxing dives and only wish i had time to do more.

you're very much welcome benj... next time we'll do more brokeback stuff too :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom