Suggestion Tampa bay sub-forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D

dgiese01

New
Reaction score
Anybody in here live in the Tampa Bay area? I'm new to diving and am looking for a buddy or 5... My only friend who dives lives in GA so we can only dive together a few times a year. I'm getting a little sick of always being at the mercy of dive charters all the time.

I'm not into any specialty or difficult dives yet, I just want to log some nice easy dives for awhile until I get more comfortable and then the real fun can begin!

ok sorry i've had company from the UK in and will be here for the week....I've got to run over to WPB next weekend...but will be around the following weekend.....I would like to get another dive in prior to departing for Utila on 4/15....

I could be available for a week day dive........depends upon my schedule which is pretty much day to day ....

I'm in Tampa every 2 weeks or so on business - coming back the 23-25 of march - would love to get a dive in!

D.

I can do the gulf or springs either saturday or sunday for the next two weekends (18-19 or 25-26)

I'm in for next Sunday, just let me know what I can do ahead of time since I don't arrive until Sat. afternoon! Guess I'll visit the LDS up here to see about a heavier wet suit. If not I'll need to find a DS down there that will be open late Sat. for me to rent gear from. Tanks? And weights?

And if anyone wants to do any weekday diving let me know. It looks like a couple of the springs look interesting.

Myra
(hey after diving with 'all y'all' can somebody give me a snappy nickname?)

Hey all, let's keep Sunday open. We will firm things up more this week.

Ean, love your av. Daylonius - hurry come back :D

Meme, I have plenty of soft weight. I pm'd u about a possible wet suit. I can rent tanks the day b 4, if you need.

I'll be out most of the day today - going boating - no diving :( I know, what's the point, lol.

Narcosis is out diving today. He had mentioned his boat - we can all chip in for gas and such. If we have too many we can do the SeaFox. Just some things to keep in mind. Chat with you later and I am sooo looking forward to this :14:

I may be able to get out this coming weekend (may be doing my advanced/nitrox dives, waiting to confirm that) and then definitelyhave the following weekend (25-26) free.

JDub:
I may be able to get out this coming weekend (may be doing my advanced/nitrox dives, waiting to confirm that) and then definitelyhave the following weekend (25-26) free.

Keep us updated and send me a pm please

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom