Tanks A Lot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stinggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Today I went out with Tanks A Lot. Captain Mike and Heidi were wonderful. It was so easy I couldn't believe it. Saw toad fish and a bunch of other fish that I can't identify yet. I will surely will be going out with them soon. I hope some of you on the board will join me someday.

:yelclap:

Get yourself the Paul Humann book titled Reef Fish. Great bok and it will help you learn to ID your fish. :)

Glad to hear you had a great dive, I'v thought of going out with them myself. What reef(s)?

I have been out with Tanks/Captain Mike before and had a great trip. I'm thinking about going out on Sundays dive with them.

Glad to hear you had a great dive, I'v thought of going out with them myself. What reef(s)?

Boulder Reef, and a "unnamed reef" It was very nice.

I have been out with Tanks/Captain Mike before and had a great trip. I'm thinking about going out on Sundays dive with them.
It was very relaxing and a great group of divers were there this sunday.

Today I went out with Tanks A Lot. Captain Mike and Heidi were wonderful. It was so easy I couldn't believe it. Saw toad fish and a bunch of other fish that I can't identify yet. I will surely will be going out with them soon. I hope some of you on the board will join me someday.

Did you get any pictures from you dives? I'd love to see them, if you would like to share...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom