Tanks A Lot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was adviced by other Floridians that I would need to drive to Boynton Beach and dive with ScubaKev, and I listened and had the greatest viz ever...

I hope to fly back really soon and go out with Captain Mike and Tanks a lot for the rematch, I know Tampa is beautiful, and I have to give it another chance, makes for an excuse to fly out again to the Floridians paradise...

Mike G

:yelclap: on Kev :)

Mike, If you let Captain Mike (known as Instuctor Mike here) know ahead of time I'll bet ya a nickel he would take you out to the Sheridan and Blackthorn. You will love it! We were out there the other day and there were Spotted Eagle Rays :thumbs-up

Rachel,

Great diving with you this weekend! Know you were a little nervious but you did great!! Let us know when you want to dive again.

Just posted some photos to our website from that trip.

Happy Diving!

Heidi

Hi Mike,

Hope you give the Gulf another chance. I did not dive on your trip but if I remember correctly you dove probably one of the worst weeks of viz we had this year. Was it in March/April? We were slammed with cold fronts that month and had to cancel alot of trips.

As Missdirected states, the Sheridan is a great trip. You can check out photos and video from our Aug 29th trip there on our website. We had 35-40 feet of viz that day. A spotted Eagle ray swam over many of the divers. I missed it and did not get it on video. :-(

Scuba Dive Florida - Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Tampa, Clearwater, St Pete Fl Scuba Diving Boat Charter

I did have a dolphin encounter the very next day which made up for the missed eagle ray. Check out the short video footage of him. Amazing expreience and second time it has happened to me this year.

YouTube - Dolphin Underwater Encounter - 08/30/09 Tanks-A-Lot Dive Trip

Happy Diving all!

Rachel,

Great diving with you this weekend! Know you were a little nervious but you did great!! Let us know when you want to dive again.

Just posted some photos to our website from that trip.

Happy Diving!

Heidi

I sure will. You and Capt Mike put me at ease. I had a blast and will be diving with you again soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom