Taxi Fare ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
How much is one way taxi fare from the Plaza to the Caleta ?

$9 usd each way

Thanks Christi for the info. See you soon !!!!!!

mjatkins - no can of worms, I just wanted the information.

And now that I have that info, what about the taxi fare to El Cid from the plaza area...my guess it is around 70 or 80 peso ?

Thanks !

Can someone post a link to the current taxi fee/zone chart?

Can someone post a link to the current taxi fee/zone chart?

There is not one online available to post! If I can get ahold of one, I will take a picture of it and post it!

And Sue, El Cid to town is about $6 if I am not mistaken!

There is not one online available to post! If I can get ahold of one, I will take a picture of it and post it!

And Sue, El Cid to town is about $6 if I am not mistaken!

Guess I was thinking about this one and its probably out of date.
If you can post a picture of the latest one the taxi drivers are supposed to be using that would be great.

Might help to keep people paying the fair rates.

Guess I was thinking about this one and its probably out of date.
If you can post a picture of the latest one the taxi drivers are supposed to be using that would be great.

Might help to keep people paying the fair rates.

Yep - way out of date - 2007!!! I will see what I can do about getting the updated rates and add it with my updated restaurant list that is really in truly almost finished!!!! YAY!!!

---------- Post added May 23rd, 2013 at 01:26 PM ----------

OK - I just went over to the taxi office and the secretary will e-mail me a current copy of the zone map and rates! She said she will send it my mid-day tomorrow, so I will post it as soon as I get it :)

OK - I just went over to the taxi office and the secretary will e-mail me a current copy of the zone map and rates! She said she will send it my mid-day tomorrow, so I will post it as soon as I get it :)

Thanks Christi, it would be great if you could mark some of the more popular Hotels and Restaurants on the map before posting. For me at least, these would help locate taxi zones much easier than street names.

Back
Top Bottom