TDI Technical Divemaster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HydroGirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All,

I have a PADI Divemaster with TDI tech training (Adv Nitrox/Deco Procedures).
He is interested in the TDI Technical Divemaster.
Does he need to first do a SDI divemaster crossover or can he just do TDI Technical divemaster program?

Thanks for your help

Hello All,

I have a PADI Divemaster with TDI tech training (Adv Nitrox/Deco Procedures).
He is interested in the TDI Technical Divemaster.
Does he need to first do a SDI divemaster crossover or can he just do TDI Technical divemaster program?

Thanks for your help

Hi:

SDI DM is a prerequisite for upgrade to TDI DM... easiest way is to have the candidate go to the onLine Leadership Orientation and complete it. At that point you can complete the crossover process and get them into the practicum for TDI certification.

Essentially, the process including cost would be virtually the same even if the SDI DM stipulation were not in place...

easiest way is to have the candidate go to the onLine Leadership Orientation and complete it.

What to do with a person, who does not read English language, so on-line orientation is highly difficult...?

El Bacio

What to do with a person, who does not read English language, so on-line orientation is highly difficult...?

El Bacio

Have a word with Paul at HQ. He is working on translations to all our resources and may be able to give you more information than I can right now. In the meanwhile, you have only the traditional option open to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom