http://www.diveheart.org/

TekDiveGirl's Think Pink Scuba store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My eyes.......pink......awesome store

TekDiveGirl:
Thanks for your order. :D Let me ask him about that and get bak to you.

Hey, sweetie ! I'd be interested in a 30 lb wing too in black or purple preferably ;-)

Kimber, you think I can get away with using a pink wrist mount and still be a manly man? :wink:

Hi Don,

Thanks for launching Kimber's new site. We had a lot of help from some friends getting it up and running. We have most of the products available and everything ships on Mondays. (I have a real job) We hope that this site will help folks find the pink stuff they have always wanted AND will help Kimber make a little money along the way to pay some of the bills she has pilling up. Some items are a delayed shippment while we get them made, but that is noted on each item. Have some patience with us while we work our way through this.

Oh, and Don, Kimber said you will look just fine in Pink!

Thanks

EXCELLENT!!

i will look this over on the weekend to see if they child needs anything to go with her hot pink zeagle she already diving in!!

Remember - Pink is the new Black!!!

Hi Don,

It's possible the site was down for a little while this morning while we were doing some work on it. As you know this week is Kimber's birthday and there will be a small sale with some discounts starting today.

Thanks for your support of Kimber.

Ack...Only Pay Pal. and I wanted that purple wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom