Ten Days - ZERO Cigarettes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go! I was a pack a day smoker for over 11 years, and quit cold turkey in August 2010. When the temptation hits, just remember that smoking ruins your insides even if it smells good. lol. Works for me. GOOD JOB!

Hmm, I haven't come to this thread in a while, but I remember there were some other posts that seem to have gone missing... hmmm. Oh, well - thank you for all the good wishes! I just wanted to stop in to say that I am still continuing strong on this journey of mine - today is day 101 of no cigarettes! Day 101!!!!!​ Awesome!!

I think the missing posts were from a server crash the site had. Keep going! It just gets better.

Going on three years for me! My weakness however was cigars. Cigarettes were always easy to stop. Like you diving was my inspiration. Used to be 35 min @ 60' on a 117 ft3 tank, now the computer is telling me go up. The money I saved on cigars has bought me more toys to dive with!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom