Thailand What to wear??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, there are lots of places where you can.....St Bart's off the top of my head.

Cool where is it at? I will have to research it.. Thanks

Is there any diving in Chiang Mai? we will be there two full days... Plan on doing some shopping also. Here are the dates of our travel incase there are any boarders in the area.

Bankok April 14-16
April 17-19 travel
April 20th Chiang Rai
April 21-24 Chiang Mai
April 24-27th Phuket

SteveDiver:
Is there any diving in Chiang Mai? we will be there two full days... Plan on doing some shopping also. Here are the dates of our travel incase there are any boarders in the area.

Bankok April 14-16
April 17-19 travel
April 20th Chiang Rai
April 21-24 Chiang Mai
April 24-27th Phuket

For diving you'll have to wait until you get to Phuket as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are not on the ocean.

The best items of clothing to wear , especially from early evening on , is a light cotton long pants and long sleeve cotton shirt that you either bring with or purchase when you get here. You will wear this no matter if you are in chiang mai , bangkok or in phuket.
I have lived here for a few years , and I am not sure whether to laugh at or pity the foreigners that come here , and after a few days look like they have some or other disease for all the mossie bites , mostly from their feet to their knees.
There are mossies all over , and they seem to favour floor level , eg under restaurant tables ect.
If you are diving koh phangaan area , the beaches are full of them .......Be warned

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom