Thanks to all that write.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

capdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm a 50 year old diver that has been diving since 1981 and a padi OWSI since 1991 I have also been a boat captain since 1991. Most of my diving has been wreck diving off the N.C. coast Morehead City, Atlantic beach running a dive boat for Discovery Diving. As a mate and Captain right now I live in Naples florida with my great wife and my 2 teenage boys both think they have gills. My 2 dogs and my 2 birds and a 150 gallon saltwater :Dcan tell my writtting skills are not what they should be and my sppeelling is worst. I would like to thank everone for writing on this board so it will keep me off my foot for at less 4 months. I am very skillful at worki8ng with my hands so also looking for projects to make any ideas. Thanks Captain Steve

Hey Cptn Steve,

Sounds like you are recovering from something? I wish you a speedy recovery & welcome to Scubaboard!!

Back
Top Bottom