The all inclusive Oriskany Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bring your own air/nitrox and your own tanks.

$150 is the going rate.

Some of the boats are big, some are small, some are fast, some are slow. Read the first post in this thread and alot of these questions are already answered.

The group doesn't usually dive as one, pair off and do your own thing.

Now, or early Spring

thinking I might hold off a few. $150 can go towards me getting deeper if ya know what I mean. I would rather have a first dive hitting the flight deck without saying holy #@$% I just broke every dive rule there is!! And have a much longer bottom time.

Anyone interested in diving the Big O during the week? I'll be in Pensacola on Wednesday Dec 17th, and would love to finally dive the Oriskany, but I'm having trouble finding a Dive Charter that's planning a trip that day.

Any takers?

This thread needs pictures

IMG_0083.jpg

110208h2o019.jpg

110208h2o039.jpg

110208h2o001.jpg

IMG_0093-1.jpg

A few more.

Attachments

• Oriskany 6.26.06 008.jpg
    Oriskany 6.26.06 008.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Oriskany 6.26.06 011.jpg
    Oriskany 6.26.06 011.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 153
OK, Here is how it works;

Get Your Group of 6 divers together, You pay for 5 and the 6 goes free
= 5x150 /6= $125

Or Get You 5 Divers at regular price and You go Free.

You DoN't have to Go NoW...

Here is the catch, You Can book this for anytime of the Year as long as You pay Before the End Of Feb.

Contact Me (Capt. Gary) @ 251/968-4279
My e-mail is algulfdiver@aol.com

This is a Great Deal So Don't Miss Out

Thanks for the wealth of information! I'm hoping to get enough dives under by belt by this summer to "qualify" to dive the Mighty O. (I'll be visiting FL a LOT this year and intend to dive there as much as possible) Is there a "better" time of year to dive the Oriskany?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom